Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome Bitches.

Welcome. I've decided to start a blog devoted to what just about any fashionable girl in her 20's wants most in life: to look good, have swag, and do it all on a budget.
Since moving to Seattle and starting college I've had to adjust my lifestyle to fit in a smaller budget, yet manage to still be awesome and outlandish. I think I've succeeded.

I will use this blog to give updates on my current sewing projects, show off the clothes I wear and love, pine for all the things I wish I owned and love, share the things that inspire me, and of course: post pictures of my cat. She the fuckin' best.

A little about me: My name is Kaley. I grew up just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in a small affluent suburb filled with vapid morons. For this reason and many others, I fled to the west coast for college. I moved to Seattle two years ago and I love it. Other things you should know: I'm very crass. I swear a lot. I have 8 tattoos. I'm 5'11". I'm a bitch. I hate most people. I'm very sarcastic. In a nut shell, that's me.
Capitol Hill Block Party last day. Tired. I'm the one on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment